Who are the REIA Emerging Leaders?
The REIA Emerging Leaders is comprised of young professionals seeking to develop their real estate careers and build relationships within the real estate industry. These individuals possess certain qualities that distinguish them as true leaders in their perspective fields. The REIA Emerging Leaders offers a number of informative programs, and an opportunity to interact with peers, as well as more experienced professionals through the greater REIA organization. The REIA Emerging Leaders is open to any person 35 or under.
How do you become an REIA Emerging Leader?
Click here to join REIA Emerging Leaders!
EMERGING LEADERS MUST BE UNDER AGE 35
Becoming a member of the REIA Emerging Leaders provides the following benefits:
- Discounted annual membership fees
- REIA Member – $160.00/year
- REIA Emerging Leaders Member – $60.00/year
- Member pricing for all REIA events
- Access to member-only REIA Emerging Leaders events
- Opportunity to participate with the REIA Emerging Leaders Board in event planning
- Interaction with REIA Directors and other experienced REIA Members
- Access to REIA On-line with convenient access to REIA materials and secure online event registration